|Beacon PARANORMAL SOCIETY SEEKING ASWERS TO ALL YOUR PARANORMAL QUESTIONS ? JOIN THE CONVERSATION BEACON PARANORMAL SOCIETY |
Born 10 / 13 / 2013 News Letter # 1
Hello, Ive just recently moved here to the lovely town of Beacon NY. Such a beautiful town with its colonial, victorian, turn of the century architecture and its combination of native american, old mille, hat and brick making history.
A historically significant little town nestled in the center of the Hudson Valley, A region with a wealth of myth, folklore and tales of high strangeness. Open minded sensitive and artistic, Beacon has a rich community of spirituality with a growing interest and belief in the paranormal.
After six months in Beacon, finding no paranormal group in town, I've noticed the needs for these types of communities. With all respect to the exceptional work already being done in neighboring villages and cities by organizations like:
• Donna Parish Bischoff, Willow Diana, Rhianna Mirabello, Hudson Valley Paranormal, Hudson Valley Light Workers, Dutchess Paranormal Investigators, Pou Par Invest, Weird Poughkeepsie and many others. But if you are like me, you are busy or trying to save money, gas prices being what they are these days and you can't always make it to Poughkeepsie, and you want a group centrally located in the Hudson Valley between Poughkeepsie & NYC, located in a beautifully spooky town on the Hudson. Nice to visit and easily accessible by public transportation ( Metro north ) for those of u living in the city. Or if you simply would just like an interest group of this kind in Beacon.
With the exception of an event out of town here & there the options and outlets for the people of Beacon are scarce.
BEACON : Meaning - A source of guidance and inspiration, A symbol of illumination, A light in the darkness.
ILLUMINATION : Meaning - An act of truth, Spiritual or intellectual enlightenment.
Making the town of Beacon the perfect place for a killer paranormal interest group. An appropriate and symbolic home, birthplace and birthday being it's the 13th day of the month of October in the 13th year of this millennium. The spooky season is here and all hallows eve is afoot. The night the dead walk and the doors separating the world of the living from the dead and all who creep within the bowels of the other & underworlds are open.
For as long as i can remember i've felt the supernatural around me. The feeling there's more to this great world than our eyes have the ability to see. That reality is not quite as it appears and that history is not always what they've told us. Feelings & experiences we can all identify with having at some point in our lives.
That strange feeling:
• The feeling your being watched • The shadow passing by • The voice in your ear when nobody is there • Nightmares • The silhouette at the edge of your bed • Dreams of flying • Things that go bump in the night • Lights in the sky
The Beacon Paranormal Society was created as a free forum to learn, communicate and connect with other seekers of truth through a shared interest in the various topics and subjects of the paranormal & Occult like:
• Orbs • Magic • Ghosts • Mediums • Hauntings • Prophecy • Poltergeists • Astrology • Shadow People • Numerology • Guardian Angles • Metaphysics • Automatic Writing • Telekinesis • OBE Out Of Body Experience • Premonition • NDE Near Death Experience • Past Lives • ESP Extrasensory Perception • Reincarnation • EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena • Psychic Phenomena
• Science • ETs • Conspiracy • UFOs • Big Brother • Ufology • Secret Societies • Abduction • Alternative Energy • Cryptozoology • Ancient Civilizations • Interdimensionales • GMOs Genetically Modified Food • Ancient Astronauts Theory • & More
Our aim is to facilitate a free, open minded, non judgmental environment. To be used as a means to investigate, experiment and exchange information. To share our scientific, spiritual and cultural perspectives. Displaying a complete & total respect for the dead and the living, we promote and encourage participation in a host of spooky activities that include:
• Meet Ups • Psychic Readings • Lectures • Ghost Hunting • Automatic Writing • Work Shops • Haunted Tours • Sky Watching • Parties • Cemetery Tours • UFO Hunting • Movie Nights • Channeling • Guest Speakers • Good Old fashion Fun • Seance Dinners • Symposiums • Community Events & Organizing • EVP Investigations • Discussions • & More
We would like to invite all those individuals in the community like ourselves who share a curiosity for the Paranormal and Occult.
PARANORMAL : Meaning - Events or phenomena beyond the scope of scientific understanding.
OCCULT : Meaning - That which is hidden.
Skeptics & Believers, Locals & Out of towner's welcome. Come join the discussion.
Beacon Paranormal Society would like to wish you a Happy Halloween :0
(: BEACON PARANORMAL SOCIETY FIRST OFFICIAL NEWS LETTER THANKS FOR READING :)
This is not a religious organization or an investigative service. This is an interest group and community organization.